Detalytics is a company specialized in the optimization of health and performance in the workplace (aviation, companies, high-risk industries, etc.). In this sense, we are developing new models to build state-of-the-art algorithms in the analysis of health data.
As part of the Data Science team, the candidate will participate in English-language reporting and analysis of client data to test new models and learning algorithms (machine learning). In general, the datasets to be analysed are longitudinal and chronological series.
Master degree in Statistics, Data Science, Biostatistics or Applied Mathematics. In particular, with experience using statistical, pattern recognition and/or machine learning tools to analyze human biological models (behavior, sleep, metabolism, etc.). Experience and strong skills in:
• Data manipulation, cleaning and preparation.
• Carrying out statistical modelling projects.
• Use off-the-shelf statistical analytics tools in R (gglot2, dplyr, devtools, shiny, etc.)
and Python (Numpy, Pandas, Scikit-Learn, Tensorflow, etc.).
• Communication and teamwork skills, attentive to details and meticulous..
• Independent worker with a motivation to contribute to cross-disciplines serious
• Language skills: Very good level of French and English (C1 – C2 of CECR).