Company carrying out economic and statistical studies
is looking to recruit :
Junior statisticians (m / f)
Our company: GOPA Luxembourg, a member of GOPA Consulting Group, carries out studies and consultancies in economics, statistics and data science, working mostly with the European Commission and National Statistical Offices.
Actively participate in the execution of statistical projects for our clients, being in charge of:
• Programming and implementing tools used to process the data which are collected via surveys or within administrative data sources
• Producing and analysing statistical indicators
• Contributing to methodological and applied studies
• Preparing publications and presentations
• Master Degree or higher in statistics, data science, mathematics, economics, or equivalent. Alternatively, a Bachelor’s degree in one of these fields plus at least two years relevant experience will also be accepted.
• Good knowledge of statistical software (preferably SAS, R).
Good command of standard IT tools (Office) and database management software.
• Fluent in English. Good command of French will be an advantage.
• Previous experience in the area of official statistics would be an asset.
• Well-organised, ability to work independently, team spirit, and good communication skills.
• Analytical and editorial skills.
• Pedagogical skills in view of transferring the methods and tools to the client’s teams.