Accueil › Forums › Offres de stage / d’alternance › Data Analyst – Stage
- Ce sujet est vide.
Je suis à la recherche d’un stagiaire pour ma Team de Data Analyst à Londres.
Veuillez trouver ci-dessous la job description.
Si vous êtes intéressé, envoyez votre CV à firstname.lastname@example.org
JUNIOR COMMERCIAL ANALYST (Internship)
Company: EDITEC UK Ltd.
Position: Junior Commercial Analyst
EDITEC is a successful lottery and sports betting operator, managing 23 national divisions across Africa and beyond. The company is fast growing, has doubled in size over the last 3 years, and has plans for further expansion. The company is globally recognised as a start-up specialist for gaming operations in emerging markets.
An exciting opportunity to drive business critical reporting and analysis. This role is suitable for an advanced user of Excel and have excellent analytical and communication skills which will enable you to work with internal departments at all levels of the business.
• Take ownership of reporting and KPI’s
• Perform basic statistical analyses for projects and reports
• Collaborating with stakeholders to interpret data and develop recommendations from findings
• Assist with ad hoc reports
• Maintain databases and data systems necessary for projects and department functions
• Work with extended team and key stakeholders to assist in designing and implementing feature requests to existing reporting and insights deliverables
• Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in data sets
THE CANDIDATE / EXPERTISE
• Minimum Bachelor degree in a relevant subject.
• Strong analytical mind
• Advanced Excel (Develop Pivot tables, graphs, reports, and presentations of project results and use vlookup functions and IF formulas in a complex manner to format data)
• Excellent communicator
• Knowledge of statistics
• Excellent attention to detail.
Desirable but not essential skills
• International business / emerging market experience
• Knowledge of the retail, entertainment or gaming industry