- Ce sujet contient 0 réponse, 1 participant et a été mis à jour pour la dernière fois par OUZBAD Fatma, le il y a 5 années et 10 mois.
28 juillet 2015 à 10 h 33 min #113OUZBAD FatmaInvité
Founded in 1991 and headquartered in the heart of Luxembourg, Artemis is an established leader in Information Management and in Institutional Building. From consulting, designing and implementing large-scale information systems, to providing full-service analysis and comprehensive reporting, with our expertise, the possibilities are endless.
Our multi-disciplined, multi-lingual team of statisticians, economists and IT experts provide end-to-end solutions to help you streamline, manage and optimise your information management processes.
A close relationship with leading European universities and collaboration with other European companies provides Artemis, and our clients, with an outstanding resource of specialists.
We are looking for a junior data processing assistant for january 2016 in Luxembourg with the following specification :
Experience / Special Skills Required:
• Higher education in Data Processing / Statistics (ex : DUT STID).
• 1 or 2 year experienced is considered as an advantage.
• Knowledge in using BI tools (e.g. SQL, Access) and ability to acquire new competence in using BI tools.
• Effective (advanced) knowledge in using MS office tools.
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing in English, German and French is essential.
• Ability to organise and prioritise day-to-day-activities and extreme precision in executing all tasks.
Requires a mature person willing to do more than the minimum in a pro-active and focused manner.
Maintain a good relationship with all levels of management, colleagues, partners and customers.
Requires, as the incumbent must take part to many projects, very good organisational skills and a global approach, ability to resist to stressful project, very good relationship skills, team spirit.
• Provide support to the project manager/statistical expert for the production of methodological analysis
• Develop and implement statistical tools
• Data extraction, compilation and preparation
• Production of tables and graphs for publications
• Participation to the writing of publications’ commentary
• Support statistical experts for the update of metadata/methodological notes
• Provide support to the project manager/statistical expert for the production of the minutes of meetings
• Support the regular update of dissemination tools (online databases, articles, …)
• Follow-up and storage of files received
• Execute the data validation procedure and maintain related nomenclatures
• Import the data in the database using the appropriate tools
• Maintain all the documents necessary for the follow-up of the activities
• Production of basic reports (e.g. BO)
• Run the quality checks procedures and analysis of the first results
• Provide support to the project manager/statistical expert in writing mails describing potential problems encountered
Please send CV and motivated letter to : email@example.com
• Implement minor modifications to the information system
• Collaborate in order to improve the data processing system (support the preparation of technical/functional specifications, execute acceptance testing and provide detailed feedback)