- Ce sujet est vide.
13 décembre 2018 à 11 h 23 min #3615Elisa De RekeneireInvité
We are looking for our next marketing and communication assistant who will help us coordinate global projects and the communication between all Gamned!’s offices. You will report directly to the Senior Marketing Manager and work closely with the Marketing Director.
– Branded content production: put your creativity to good use by creating Gamned!’s original and impactful content (one pagers, newsletter, global presentations, visuals, videos…)
– PR and brand image: generate visibility for Gamned! in France and abroad by collaborating with our PR agency and local press
– Social media strategy: help us build a strong community on all Gamned!’s accounts (Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn)
– Organize internal and external events (fairs, breakfasts, parties…)
– Special operations coordination: we like to treat our clients and partners with original gifts every now and then. Help us spread the love!
– Media campaigns: master our programmatic expertise by managing Gamned!’s branding, lead generation and retargeting campaigns
– Website: optimize the content and update traffic reports
– Coordinate the communication among all Gamned!’s offices (Belgium, Brazil, Dubai, Malaysia, Switzerland…) and help us take over the world!
– Create and update follow up tools to track all marketing activities
– Undertake daily tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
– Passionate about digital media and new technologies
– Willing to work in an international and fast-paced environment
– “Can do” attitude and ability to work in autonomy
– Capacity to multitask and handle priorities
– Excellent relational and communication skills, both oral and written
SKILLS AND PROFILE:
– Master degree, Business Schools and the likes
– Preferably a student finishing his/her studies and willing to integrate Gamned!’s marketing team after completing the internship
– Social media friendly and PowerPoint master
– Bonus: Knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, illustrator, Pack Office
Join us in our street art temple, located in a hype neighborhood at the heart of Montmartre. Google us, we’re at: 5 rue Cyrano de Bergerac, Paris 18. Metro 12 or 4 – Jules Joffrin or Marcadet Poissonnière.
– Authentic French startup spirit.
– Fruits and nuts bar at your disposal #healthy
– Boxe classes with our Champion Redouane Asloum every Monday and yoga classes with our zen master Hassan every Wednesday night
– Last but not least… Afterwork Thursday: drinks on us!
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org